Applying for residency at Hillcrest Manor is a simple four-step process:
Step 1. Download, print and read the rental application below.
Fill out all the forms completely, including the contact information for each source of income, assets, and allowances, then sign and date the last page.
Step 2. Provide clear copies of the following documents when returning your application:
- Recent Social Security/SSI Award letter
- Social Security Number (SS Card, print out from SSA office, etc.)
- State Issued ID (Driver’s license/State ID)
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate)
- Power of Attorney/Guardianship papers (if someone is legally able to sign on the applicant’s behalf)
*If applicant has a Comerica Direct Express Card for receipt of federal benefits such as VA Pensions or Social Security Benefits, please provide a copy of the card along with a free online printout or ATM Receipt reflecting the current balance.
Step 3. Applications and clear copies of all document requested in Step 3 can be sent to Hillcrest Manor by:
- Fax: (913) 682-8996;
- Email: Rebecca Scanlon, email@example.com;
- Or mailed or dropped at the office located at: 3414 Hughes Rd. Leavenworth, KS 66048. Please call Rebecca “Becky,” if you have any questions at 913-682-3428.
Having trouble viewing or downloading the Resident Application? Click here to view.